The brush marks on the epoxy floor will not only affect our normal use, but also greatly reduce the aesthetics. It is also a very troublesome problem for our daily use of Wuxi epoxy floor. The following are several common reasons for brush marks on epoxy floors. Understanding the common reasons for brush marks on epoxy floors, we can take preventive measures in advance to avoid this problem. It is necessary for us to use epoxy flooring regularly. There are four main reasons for the brush marks on the surface of epoxy resin floor: construction reason, tool reason, paint reason and weather reason.
1. Construction reason: The construction method of epoxy floor paint builders is incorrect, the construction time of the paint after mixing is too long, the rolling brush is not uniform, and the thickness of the coating is not in place. Or start painting without ripening after mixing, the mixing is not thorough enough, resulting in brush marks.
2. Tool reasons: the quality of the drum used by the constructors is not up to the standard, and the surface of the drum drops, resulting in brush marks.
3. Paint reason: The quality of epoxy floor paint is not up to standard, the leveling property is poor, and the viscosity is too high, which results in the brush marks of the epoxy floor paint.
4. Weather reasons: high temperature, fast curing reaction and poor leveling. Or the air humidity is larger, resulting in uneven dispersion of color paste.解決環氧樹脂地坪出現刷痕的方法：
The method of solving the brush mark on the epoxy floor is as follows:
1. The construction personnel should have the corresponding construction experience, strictly follow the construction process, after mixing the paint, they should pay close attention to the construction, so as to avoid the construction time being too long.
2. Select the qualified special drum for painting, and use tape to treat the surface of the drum before using it.
3. Choose epoxy floor paint with guaranteed quality and add a small amount of diluent to reduce the viscosity of the paint. Filtration of paint to prevent impurities. Adding a small amount of leveling agent and dispersant at any time can improve the leveling and dispersion of the paint.
4. Avoid the construction of topcoat in rainy weather. Close doors and windows during the construction of topcoat to prevent surface pollution caused by circulation.
标簽:   地坪 配资盘 配资盘施工 配资盘漆 無錫配资盘 環氧樹脂地坪