Epoxy anti-static floor is a modern epoxy floor with many advantages such as high strength, wear resistance, seamless, beautiful, smooth surface, mirror effect, solid texture, anti-static, anti-corrosion, waterproof, dust-proof and so on. It is widely used in daily life. When using epoxy anti-static floor paint, the thickness of epoxy anti-static floor can be selected according to actual needs. The thickness of common epoxy anti-static floor paint is 0.3-0.5mm, 0.6-0.8mm, 1-5mm and self-leveling.
Types of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
With the extensive use of epoxy anti-static floor, the types of epoxy anti-static floor are increasing. Epoxy anti-static floor can be roughly divided into: epoxy thin-coated floor, epoxy anti-skid floor, epoxy anti-wear floor, epoxy mortar floor, epoxy self-leveling floor, epoxy anti-static floor, garage ramp special floor, crystal coloured stone floor, epoxy coloured sand floor, epoxy anti-static floor. Marble floors, bare-grained coloured stone floors, high-temperature fire-resistant floors, sports special floors, etc.
Characteristics of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
1. Surface seamless coating, dust-free, wear-resistant, anti-penetration, acid and alkali resistance, pressure resistance, good cleanliness.
2. The middle construction thickness can make partial leveling to the unevenness of the base surface, ensure that the finished surface has a better smoothness, and improve the usability and aesthetics.
3. The main purpose of anti-static floor is to effectively eliminate the static electricity generated by the floor. The static electricity generated in the production process is quickly eliminated by introducing the anti-static floor coating into the grounding system, so as to avoid the harm of static accumulation to human body and products or causing pressure explosion.
Construction process of epoxy anti-static floor
1. While grinding the rough base surface with a motor grinder, the manual grinder is used to remove the base surface which needs to be thoroughly cleaned.
2. After cleaning and checking the basement to clean the basement surface, check whether there are cracks and empty shells in the basement. If so, it must be deep cut and cleaned and filled with epoxy mortar. Because epoxy resin is not water-tolerant, it can only be dry treated in the process of treatment, and can not be brutally knocked when cleaning, in order to avoid loosening the edge of the grass-roots.
3、環氧砂漿層塗裝 在進行基底處理的同時，可進行環氧底塗塗裝，施工配料時要注意施工進度與用料的平衡，不可一次開料過多，保證材料在塗裝時仍符合可使用時間，在膠化前被塗刷完，讓材料保持良好的滲透性，保證粘接性能。在底塗固化後，首先用環氧中塗配石英砂镘刮環氧石英砂漿一遍，以增加整個漆膜的厚度加強漆膜的抗壓、抗沖擊等物理性能；視設計要求镘刮環氧砂漿數道； 砂漿層固化後，再用環氧中塗配80-100目石英砂低幔一道後刮環氧批土，封閉砂眼和氣孔
3. Epoxy mortar coating can be used for epoxy primer coating while the base treatment is being carried out. The balance between construction progress and material consumption should be paid attention to during the construction proportioning, so as to ensure that the material can still meet the usable time in painting and be painted before gelatinization, so that the material can maintain good permeability and bonding performance. After solidification, the epoxy quartz mortar is first coated with quartz sand trowel in epoxy to increase the thickness of the whole film and enhance the physical properties of the film, such as compression and impact resistance; according to the design requirements, several channels of epoxy mortar are scraped; after solidification of the mortar layer, 80-100 mesh quartz sand is coated in epoxy, followed by scraping epoxy batch soil with a low curtain to seal sand holes and gas holes.
4、導電銅網鋪裝采用10mm × 0.02mm的自粘銅膜根據現場間隔情況，按約2m × 2m的跨距鋪裝成網狀結構，也可以先圍繞現場一圈鋪裝銅膜，然後再在中心點向四邊鋪裝，形成田字形網狀結構，以达到将電荷迅速向接地極傳導的作用。
4. The self-adhesive copper film of 10 m m *0.02 mm is used in the pavement of conductive copper network. According to the site interval, the copper film is paved into a network structure at a span of about 2 m *2 M. The copper film can also be paved around the site first, and then four sides at the central point to form a field-shaped network structure, so as to achieve the function of conducting charge rapidly to the ground pole.
5. Antistatic epoxy coated with copper foil, antistatic putty scraped with antistatic coated with antistatic coated in two ways to strengthen the bonding force of copper foil. After polishing putty and cleaning, the electrical conductivity of the formed coating was measured by PC-4 digital automatic range resistance meter. The average surface and volume resistance was 104-107_.
6. Anti-static epoxy surface coating in painting and grinding, in order to ensure that the base surface is completely closed, according to the design requirements, construction of anti-static epoxy resin self-flow plane coating, construction of surface coating materials will be evenly stirred after scraping construction.
Environmental requirements of painting construction: construction base should be kept clean and dry, no cross-operation of other projects, indoor air relative humidity should be less than 85%, when the humidity is too high, construction should be stopped. After the curing period is reached, the electrical conductivity of the coatings is measured by PC-4 digital automatic range resistor. The average surface and volume resistances are 105-108_.
7. Remove construction materials and tools from the site after site cleaning and maintenance and painting of floor maintenance surface. Close and protect the finish surface tightly, and allow people to walk at least 48 hours later. No sediment can be brought in. It usually takes 7 days to solidify the paint film completely. During this period, other engineering construction, handling and installation should be avoided.
Application Range of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
Epoxy anti-static floor is suitable for chemical/organic solvent research and development, pharmaceutical factory, textile and printing workshop, food and powder production workshop, electronic and electrical plant, computer room, precision instruments, places where anti-static is required, etc.
Points for Attention of Epoxy Antistatic Floor
Epoxy anti-static floor has the advantage of simple construction, but in the construction process, we also need to pay attention to some details. In the construction process of epoxy anti-static floor, we should ensure enough isolation area, avoid ash, sand and other substances infiltrating into the unperfected epoxy anti-static floor paint, and easily polluted areas. Wide cloth mop is used to clean 1-2 times, if the ring of public construction. Coarse and hard sand and mud on the surface of the oxygen anti-static floor should be removed in time to avoid grinding the ground with larger sand particles, which will affect the use of the epoxy anti-static floor.
Acceptance Standard for Epoxy Antistatic Floor 在進行環氧防靜電地坪施工時溫度在25℃左右最佳，在施工後2-3天時間内應达到實幹，硬度达到完成固化80%左右。環氧防靜電地坪表面不能出現發粘現象；環氧防靜電地坪的流平性好，無镘刀痕，接口處平整；環氧防靜電地坪表面顔色基本均勻一致、無粗雜質、平整平滑、光澤度應达到設計要求。
During the construction of epoxy anti-static floor, the temperature is about 25 C, and the hardness should reach about 80% after 2-3 days of construction. The surface of epoxy anti-static floor can not be sticky; the epoxy anti-static floor has good fluidity, no trowel marks and smooth interface; the surface color of epoxy anti-static floor is basically uniform, no coarse impurities, smooth and gloss should meet the design requirements.
标簽:   地坪 配资盘 配资盘漆 配资盘施工 無錫配资盘 環氧防靜電地坪